Thursday, January 17, 2008

Never-Ending Occupation

I waited so long to post today because I am just tired of the never-ending lies and unending war (or occupation, which is what it really is).

The first article I felt like pulling down confirmed my whole feeling:

"Anti-war groups retreat"

"After a series of legislative defeats in 2007 that saw the year end with more U.S. troops in Iraq than when it began, a coalition of anti-war groups is backing away from its multimillion-dollar drive to cut funding for the war and force Congress to pass timelines for bringing U.S. troops home.

In recognition of hard political reality, the groups instead will lower their sights and push for legislation to prevent President Bush from entering into a long-term agreement with the Iraqi government that could keep significant numbers of troops in Iraq for years to come."

The article then goes into bullshit politics that I don't like anymore.

So we get the SURGE in Iraq -- and the talk is that Petraeus is the man in March.

So EXPECT the SAME BULLSHIT LIES and MSM SPIN in March, ladies and gentlemen.

Meanwhile, next door in Afghanistan, we got ANOTHER SURGE going on, so my hopes are dwindling so fast.

When does this damn thing ever get turned around?

Every day it goes on, my a piece of my heart is lost. I HATE KILLING and WAR!!!!!!!

That's what I HATE!!

Especially WARS BASED UPON the UNHOLIEST of LIES!!!!!!!!!!

But to turn to all the tools available to us -- the protests, the politics, etc. -- and have NO ONE HEAR US is really starting to deflate me.

I want the KILLING TO STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!

And don't tell me, we can't do it this way, we can't do it that way!!!

We SURE AS HELL GOT IN THERE QUICK based on the GOD-DAMN LIES!!!!!!!!

No reason we can't just STOP IT!!!

Stop the air raids, stop the operations and COME HOME!!!!!!

Let THOSE PEOPLE run their OWN AFFAIRS!!!!!!!!

But no, we get UNENDING WARS and UNENDING OCCUPATIONS.

Well, the HELL WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!