Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Swearing Insensitivity

I know some readers may find my bitter, hurtful rants insensitive, but I remind you:

We have a GOVERNMENT that is TOTALLY NEGLIGENT and IGNORING the wishes of the American people.

A GOVERNMENT that has LIED US INTO A SERIES of WARS and CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT THEM.

Why should we keep FIGHTING WARS BASED on LIES while KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE?!

The Iraqis NEVER DID ANYTHING TO US, readers!!!!

But MY COMMENTS are INSENSITIVE because I rail in UNDISGUISED, UNADULTERATED ANGUISH!!!!???

To compound matters, we have a MainStream Media that is nothing more than a STATE PROPAGANDA OUTFIT!!!

That Sunday Globe today was a STUNNER, readers.

And to think, a few months ago I was STILL BELIEVING and REPORTING the MSM as if MOST of it were true!

Kind of glad I ripped down the prior blog.

It was all rants about MSM shit-spew, and I can't take that anymore.

The propaganda just makes me angrier and angrier.

The LYING, AGENDA-PUSHING DIVISION and WORLD-VIEW PROMOTION is SO ENRAGING I am dispensing with them.

NOT BUYIN' and NOT WATCHIN'!!!!!

So I won't watch MSM news or read their shit sheet papers.

Sorry about my harsh comments, world, but on the eve of an MLK Day that the U.S. has TURNED INTO A RACE DAY (how Dr. King would be so upset, since he was about SO MUCH MORE), you can shove your outrage at my commentaries.

How about showing some outrage at a few things I mentioned above, readers?

Not my WORDS ONLY!!!!!

Hey, I didn't order a war based on LIES and I HAVEN'T KILLED ANYONE TODAY!!!!