Friday, January 18, 2008

Light Day Today

Because I DID NOT PURCHASE AmeriKa's War Dailies AGAIN!!!

I checked the New York Times website last night, and it was all propaganda garbage.

Tired of "suiciders" and "gunmen," etc, etc, etc, with SHIT LIES to boot!

Then I went and checked the Boston Globe.

Filled with Zionist-driven drivel of division.

The final straw for me were these articles (I in no way clicked on or read, readers).

"Limbaugh talking up Romney"

"Limbaugh's view of the presidential race"

That's RUSH Limbaugh, the neo-con Nazi propagandist, folks!

In the LIBERAL Boston Globe!

But NO RON PAUL, right?

Ummmmm, CASE CLOSED on AmeriKa's MSM, folks!

Let me give you the rest of the division and lies, too, o.k.?

Just for today, so you know why I NO LONGER PURCHASE their SHIT-SHEETS, and I NO LONGER EVEN READ THEIR WEB PROPAGANDA!

Here we go.

Buckle up!

"Report says shock tapes destroyed against order"

Government destroyed evidence of torture, hmm.


"Latinos test voting muscle"

Yeah, ride the race issue right out front in the election.

'Murkn gets a look at that, and thinks illegals are voting, right?

"Stemagen scientists say they cloned human embryo"

Yup, cloning is the solution. Mad scientists.

I don't want to eat a cloned burger, dude. I don't care.

I don't want a test-tube hamburger.

I want something eating its puke NATURALLY!

Next:


"Kan. abortion foes use 1887 law against clinics"

Yup, abortion. Like going right down the line.

It's like a talking-points memo of division.


"Christians at core in S.C. primary"

Drive RELIGION as a wedge as long as it is not Judaism.


"Museum acquires Nazi archives"

Unless it is the INCESSANT and NEVER-ENDING REMINDERS of THAT
QUESTIONABLE EVENT?

Yeah, that was running all morning on the C(IA)NN scroll.

Unfortunately, I watched Heidi and Tony yuk it up and laugh their heads off this morning reporting NOTHING of USE! Heidi had so many ticks I started wondering if she has a coke problem.

Turning to the international, I just want to puke at the PROPAGANDA!!!!

"Defense secretary lauds role of NATO"

Yeah, ASSHOLE GATES BACK-TRACKING BIG TIME NOW, the squeeky-voiced liar!


"Teen bomber kills 9 in Pakistan "

Sigh. Maybe true, but I no longer believe Ziopnist propaganda about Muslims and "terrorism."

Too many FALSE-FLAGS THROUGHOUT HISTORY!!!!!!!

"Tehran warns Israel over test"

Yeah, but IT IS O.K. in the WESTERN MEDIA if Iz-ray-HELL TESTS A MISSILE!

I'm fucking GAGGING off the HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE-STANDARD regarding the MURDEROUS ZIONISTS of Iz-ray-HELL!!!!!!!!!!!


And THEY HAVE NUKES!!!!!

Oh, and the CURRENT ISRAELI MURDER?


"Israelis, militants in Gaza trade fire"

What did it say, readers?

I didn't read it because I already left that up top yesterday!

"Iraqis bolstering forces, US says"

Tired of lies yet, readers?


"Suicide bomber kills at least 11 in Iraq in key Shi'ite holiday period"

I smell FALSE-FLAG STINKS all over, readers.

'
member?

The rest you can go their website and waste your time if you want.

I'm hitting the blogs muh-self!

To the BLOGS, dear readers, to the BLOGS!!!!!!!!!!