Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ode to AmeriKa's MSM

Reader, don't you notice how strident my tone becomes when I interface with those God-awful lies by those God-awful papers, and how calm I am when I can run GOOD NEWS REPORTING off the blogosphere!?

Maybe I should STOP BUYING and READING the New York Times and Boston Globe, and just do this!

Repost and post my own thoughts!

Why not? I've already shut off the television.

Blogs will post video if I need to see it.

Looks like AmeriKa's newspapers are next. Too bad for them, too!

I have PURCHASED and READ THEM FOR DECADES!!!

Ah, well, circulations are dropping anyway.

They won't miss my counted upon $ contained in their economic forecasts and revenue outlooks.

I'll just be another calculation downward that they have already made due to flagging readership.

Does ANYONE in AmeriKa read the New York Times or Boston Globe anymore?

Why would they? All that's in there is lies!!!

And you will find nothing in there, of course, on the people's presidential candidate, Ron Paul, either.

That closes the case on AmeriKa's rot-gut MSM, folks!

Byyyyyyyyyyyyye!!