Saturday, December 29, 2007

Who REALLY Benefited From Benazir Bhutto's Assassination

Gee, if you scan my Pakistan blogs for the last three days, you will find me saying pretty much the same things.

"Convenient Assassination

"Hoss" David P.
Op Ed News
Saturday, December 29, 2007

Kill The Liberal Pakistani Ms. Bhutto and then roll out the wonks.

::::::::

Well, a little time has passed and a clearer picture is beginning to emerge about the motives for the murder of Bhutto. All the usual media wonks and candidates are now weighing in on this so called WAR ON TERROR. These reports all serve to validate the 9/11 story and the never ending threat of this Al Queda. Gosh, I'm now listening to Ann Curry tell me that it's the passports. We need better Passports and less freedom in general. It's the security, all that's been done so far is just not enough. C'mon Americans, wake up, cooperate!!!. Trust your Government. Stop calling for independent investigations of 9/11 and get with the program, there may be terrorists hiding under your bed. YOU ARE IN DANGER!

The murder of Ms. Bhutto is typical of empire. Does anyone truly believe in their heart the official 9/11 story. I know you're supposed to and all, but do you really believe it? This latest story doesn't even make sense. Why kill Bhutto at all? It would have been easy enough to simply steal the election. I mean what good is sending Pakistan what, too many Billions and for that we can't even buy an election? Of course the Nuclear arsenal in Pakistan is safe, my pentagon told me so, I do believe that. I mean the Pentagon knows what's going on, well, just that couple of Nukes that got loaded on a plane a few months ago shouldn't be cause for alarm, I mean, they found it.

And what would an assassination be without the obligatory jitters in the OIL FUTURES MARKETS? Yes, Oil prices have risen on FEARS of instability in the area. Pakistan being one of the worlds largest OIL exporters and all, they are aren't they? Surprised? Don't know how I missed it. And of course the dollar continues to fall. Yea, buy Gold, Gold brokers need a bump.

What did Ms. Bhutto stand for anyway? Why are the Pakistanis attacking Police stations and BANKS in reaction to this cold blooded murder? Terrorism must just be in their blood. How can they possibly blame the BANKS or the POLICE? The banks, who in the service of empire allow them fair terms for their housing and business and the Police who are always willing to die to protect a families home and possessions. You know, just like they do in America in the service of Empire. Poor misguided Pakistanis, they think their own President was involved, how unlike Americans they are.

Well, I never knew Ms. Bhutto, but she was deposed once over some kind of financial scandal, she said she was only trying to help the poor and that the scandals were rigged against her by certain powerful Elites. She was drawing huge crowds in her latest attempt at being in politics. But then that's poor people for you, they'll believe anything. How could the poor ever doubt that the Banks and Government knew better than Ms. Bhutto? Americans are so happy in their service of Empire, why can't these poor,ignorant,destitute, oppressed Pakistanis learn to live and let live?

Them Al Quedas have it made in Pakistan, they get a whole region of the country to roam free in and yet, they're still not happy. You know what, we need more Tabloid Terrorists, I want to know what they do in their spare time, I'd like to know what kind of wine they enjoy, cars they drive, movies they watch etc, whose spouse is wandering. Where's the paparazzi when you really need them? Seriously, I'd like to know how they get some idiot to blow themselves up, they gotta be using some real good drugs. Plus some brainwashing and mind control that I thought only our CIA and BRITISH INTELLIGENCE knew about. Oh I know, their Religion is just that powerful, I really need to believe that, never mind how it runs counter to common sense. I mean, they ain't like us. And the poor people there go around attacking BANKS, POLICE STATIONS and blaming their PRESIDENT. Go figure!

Boy, this Assassination sure got our candidates back on topic quick enough. A word to the wise is sufficient, don't you think? Or perhaps a picture is worth a thousand words? Or maybe it's a case of lead by example? As in, be made an example of. But even the Maverick Ron Paul is concerned about Terrorism. So it looks like our election will be about Terrorism 24/7 now. Or at least for awhile. I don't know about you, but I find propaganda makes boring TV. TV, my last refuge and escape, GONE. Gone in the service of my safety, not my entertainment so much anymore. Yea well, perhaps I can learn to laugh at anything.

Thank goodness for my Yahoo notepad, guitar, books and my private inner life and yes, the Internet. The Internet, where I wonder if my words reach like minded people who might also be shaking their heads at the murderous absurdity of modern life in the Empire. No, the EMPIRE isn't a topic in the Presidential Debates, not even mentioned by the maverick RON PAUL. I'm sure even RON PAUL can take a hint. The EMPIRE, that 800 pound gorilla in the living room right there, on TV. Can you see it?
Copyright © Infowars.net All rights reserved.

Printed from: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/291207Assassination.htm"