Thursday, December 6, 2007

North Tower Explosions Before Collapse

It's got good music, too!

Visible ROOFTOP explosions just before North Tower Collapse

I have stayed away from the issue of visible explosions at the WTC because all too often what was being claimed as an explosion was simply air being forced out of the building as the collapsing floors compressed the air inside the building like a giant bellows.

But in this case, that first video showing a plume of smoke erupting upward BEFORE the collapse initiates is a convincer! -- Mike Rivero, What Really Happened

Watch it for yourself, readers (commentary by blogger follows):




"Hi all. I stumbled upon this video a few days ago, and I don't even remember the original web traffic route I used to get there. Today, it actually took me a few hours to find this video again.

I've never seen this particular issue discussed on 911blogger or any other site for that matter. With so much focus on William Rodriguez and countless others who reported explosions in the basement and on other lower floors, it seems that discussion of explosions on the upper floors - especially at roof level, has not been given much attention. I, for one, had never noticed the specific explosive puffs documented in this video.

Though the music is a bit sensationalist, this 3 minute clip makes an interesting point: The smoke from the airplane crashes serves, literally, as a smokescreen for roof-level explosions just prior to when the North Tower's antenna begins to drop. Thanks to the jet fuel smoke, these roof-level explosions are extremely camouflaged; like I said, this particular point never struck me until a few days ago, after over 2 years of intense 9/11 research and activism.

Now, it does appear to me that these puffs of dust are indeed separate explosions and not from the ordinary fire. (In other words, my gut intuition is that this video is NOT deliberate disinfo.) However, since this has not gotten much attention, I welcome any interpretations that challenge this. The "debunkers" like to claim that the squibs that occur well below the collapse zone are the result of a gravity-induced air pressure (an absurd rebuttal, I know). But how can we explain these visible squibs at roof level which clearly happen BEFORE the building begins to fall?"

The music was from this movie, readers!

I recognized it right away!