Saturday, December 8, 2007

Michael Savage: Hater Extraordinarre

Then why is he STILL on the AIR?

Because it is
Government-Approved Hate Speech?

"Op-Ed Columnist: Spies Like You and Me"

"We’ve already got radio-active talk show hosts spewing anti-immigrant venom from one coast to another.

Michael Savage, who has the third-most-listened-to show in the nation, said the following on his July 2 broadcast:

When I see a woman walking around with a burqa, I see a Nazi. That’s what I see. How do you like that? A hateful Nazi who would like to cut your throat and kill your children. When a woman wears a burqa, she’s doing it to spit in your face. She’s saying, ‘You white moron, you, I’m going to kill you if I can.’

Gee, and IMUS GOT CANNED for FAR LESS?

Where's Big Al the Charlatan?

That’s what’s already out there."

Not on this blog!

Also see:


Memory Hole: Must Read For Women

The Lovely Ladies of Pakistan