Thursday, May 22, 2008

Reviewing the Zohan

My reaction to the advertisement was similar to the commentator, readers.

And, no, I won't be going to see it. You couldn't pay me enough to sit through it, and wild horses couldn't drag me into the theater for this rubbish.


"Why Hollywood is DUMB - glorification of MOSSAD in the new Zionist Adam Sandler comedy movie"

"I don't know if it's just me

but when I saw this trailer in the movie theater it made me sick to my stomach. Has the propaganda become so much more obvious, or am I just more aware of it?

I stopped watching TV a number of years ago, so when I go someplace where the TV is on, the mind control tactics that I didn't notice before, now come sharply into focus.

But this one seems so over the top.

The media has always tried to sell us israel/mossad as our friend. I remember the slew of Entebbe movies that came out in the 70's, showing the brave ssraeli commandos saving the passengers from the evil terrorists. We had already been prepared by the news stories outlining the story, so we didn't question the virtue of the isrealis.

But trying to sell a mossad agent as the new James Bond? (Let alone trying to sell Adam Sandler as sexy? Hasn't he always played the non-sexy/underdog type?) It seems laughable to me, but maybe it's just me.

I feel like not watching television and reading news from the internet, especially blogs like WUFYS and WRH, have help my mind to truly "wake up". People often cite the red pill/blue pill choice given in the Matrix, and truly the change is almost of that nature and magnitude. (I had a spiritual awakening in my 20's that was much more rapid and earth shaking, but that is off topic.) When I realized the influence of money/banks on all political systems, and the way these wars have been fabricated to create debt rather than to liberate people, it was truly an eye opener.

Also the control of the current federal reserve system and the past history of the central bank was another great surprise. (Imagine writing a check for taxes every year payable to the federal reserve: tithes to our lords.)

And then reading about all the lies that created the holocaust myth that has been shoved down my throat all my life. Although I had come to question every other war, WWII at last seemed the one noble war. After all, the holocaust made Hitler pure evil. But reading about the holocaust made me see that all I had known was the myth created by TV/movies. When I looked to the facts: the red-cross numbers, the examination of Auschwitz by David Cole, the Lectures by Germar Rudolph, "One Third of the Holocaust" videos, and the admission by Raul Hilberg that there has never been found a written order to exterminate the Jews; I could no longer believe the lie.

But when you take away the holocaust, then Hitler has to be re-examined. And if Hitler was not pure evil then what was he? Even the official myth doesn't make any sense. Germany and the USSR invaded Poland, so France and England declared war on Gemany. Then the US jumped in the war and sided with the USSR? If invading Poland was enough to start the war on Germany, why was the USSR our ally when they had done the same thing? And if Germany was the bad guy, why did we continue fighting against the USSR after the war? Wouldn't it have been easier to let Germany fight the USSR for us? (I have to give kudos to Abdul Alhazred for explaining the mystery surrounding Hitler's war against the USSR in another post.)

And finally seeing that the Soviet Union was created by international bankers for the purpose of fostering criminal zionism. I had no idea before, but the facts don't lie. The USSR kept its own numbers on the amount of jewish commissars, who according to Sonya Margolina and Alexander Solzhenitsyn, made up the majority of Communist Commissars despite their being a small minority in the country of Russia. These commissars legalized and presided over the Soviet Union's extermination of millions of Christians in the Holdomor, and the execution of thousands of Russian Orthodox priests.

So now when I see movies or TV with my awakened mind, I see mountains of BS. I had always doubted the virtue of israel, but I had always bought the MSM story of israelis being forced to be the bad guys because the the "crazy Muslim" terrorists. I didn't know that israel was FOUNDED on terrorism. That all israel was stolen from Palestinians, who previously had a large population of Christians that have now been displaced. That isreal continues a system of ethnic cleansing in broad daylight and the world is silent.

So when I saw this trailer in the movie theater, I started squirming around. It was as if some terrible smell was emitted and I wondered if everyone else smelled it.

-----------------------

"Stop judging by appearances, but judge justly."

This person sounds like they have been on the same journey I was.

Painful, yet liberating.

And yes, I CAN SMELL SOMETHING!!


:-)