Friday, March 14, 2008

Bush, the Economy and the MSM

First, I would encourage you to go see the linked websites I have to the side here.

That will get you up to speed on a lot of the day's events.

I was up late and woke late; however, I wanted to share the hell with you a bit, readers.

It started with C(IA)NN covering Bush wall-to-wall.

WTF?

The economy is all front and center now?

Been CRAPPING OUT for a LONG TIME, shit-spewers!!! Rich people must finally be getting hurt -- as the DOW TANKS while he is speaking and Bear-Stearns just took a huge dump on top of yesterday's Carlyle crapper!

So Bush starts of with how great his economic record has been, blah, blah, blah.

Went down the whole list, inheriting recession, the terrorist attacks, excuses, excuses, excuses!!

Maybe the TRILLIONS on the LYING, LOOTING WARS didn't help either, 'eh FUCK STICK?!?!

This GOD-DAMN INSANE MASS-MURDER and his FUCKING LYING!!!

SICK of this SHITTER!!!!!!

IMPEACH and IMPRISON the BASTARD!!!!

Then he goes on to talk about how great the economy is!

I sat there watching it and I couldn't believe it.

To hear him tell it, there aren't any major problems.

The "REBATE CHECKS" will solve everything -- in May!!!!

And when he said HIS ADMINISTRATION RECOGNIZED the PROBLEM EARLY, and TOOK QUICK ACTION he TOTALLY SENT ME INTO ORBIT!!!

Even the economic experts said these fuck sticks were slow -- read my business posts -- mostly because they are a bunch of GOD-DAMNED LIARS!!!!!

So he goes on and on in his stumbling, bumbling, cocaine-addled, boozed-soaked way, angry as all hell, not wanting to be there, not really giving a shit, looking drawn and tired.

All I could think of when I was watching him is: ANTI-CHRIST!!!!

HE NEEDS another WAR, and that's why IRAN is BEING SET-UP!!!!

FALLON just RESIGNED over it!!!

When the first question was a softball, changed the channel.

When I went back it was BUSH hugging HENRY KISSINGER and I lost my lunch!!

Then C(IA)NN moved to the Chinese cracking down on Tibetan protesters!

Not that I'm in favor of government oppression and crackdowns -- no way, all governments are shit, but I only care about my own -- but WHY are THESE PROTESTS in the MSM?!

You know, they are SO SELECTIVE!!!

I always get the Tibetan protesters, the global-warming cultists, the immigration people, the gays, et al.

But the coverage of antiwar protesters or pro-Palestinian groups, if not ignored are denigrated.

So WTF, MSM?

(Author waiting for answer as crickets keep chirping. Author still waiting)

Oh, yeah, and WHOSE INTEREST is SERVED by starting up a WAR with China?!

That's what has been being the Zionist-controlled War Dailies recent focus on China.

Here's an IDEA: Maybe Tibet can claim independence like Kosovo!!!

Then the Kurds and Palestinians can do the same -- hell, Vermont ans Massachusetts ought to, too -- and the WORLD will be a BETTER, more DEMOCRATIC place!!!!

What finally did it was Kyra Phillips talking -- uncensored -- to the Iraqi troops uncensored for the very first time.

I thought that was odd since the U.S. has been there for five years, but..

After about three-quarters of the piece, I realized it was all garbage!!!

It was a PROPAGANDA PIECE!!!!

All the soldiers kept crowing about how great democracy was, how they needed to learn from us, and how they were following our presidential election (more than shit-eating 'murkns?).

The crowning part was the racist, condescending statement by Kyra at the end, comparing Iraqis to third-graders in "DEMOCRACY," since we 'murkns all learned about "democracy" in elementary schools!!!!!

That made me want to rail and wretch, so here I am.

Thanks for visiting today, readers.

Thanks for watching the Rachel Corrie video.

I'm kinda stuck on that today, last couple of days.

I am having a hard time getting that girl and her cause out of my mind.

Nowhere to be found on the MSM though!