Saturday, March 29, 2008

Is My Blog is Under Attack?

I don't understand why some of my items have been removed from my page, readers.

The posts are listed on the side, but not appearing on my front page.

In many forms they have been edited down from what I posted.

I've posted my policies on the side.

The fact is, it is early morning now and truthfully, I'm tired of this shit.

Now my site is being hacked for whatever reason.

Update: My blog is definitely under attack.

Articles are disappearing of the front page like crazy.

I must have done a good job at telling the truth then!

I find it very interesting that these are the posts that have been played with or removed:


Hillary Clinton's Pastor Leaves Her

Gaza Is Auschwitz

Iran Attack Slated For April 5

Headed For Jericho

I must be putting two-and-two together and hitting pretty close to the mark, huh?

Still the same problem lower down, even though I have attempted to fix them!

I did check the blog this morning and it is still all fucked up.

Those posts I mentioned

I find it interesting that the problem started right about where I'd posted this petition to
get Hitlery to quit.

Coincidence? Technical problems at blogger?

I'm starting to doubt those shit excuses, too!!!!!!!!!!!!