Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fidelity Fuck

Sorry to be so vulgar, readers, but what is worse: my language or what I am writing about?

My profanities or their lies?

So bend over and pull those ass cheeks back, shit-chomper!!!

"Fidelity fund costs questioned"

"A former Fidelity Investments employee claims she was forced out of the Boston mutual-fund giant after raising questions about the accuracy of financial reports to fund trustees.

Hello, ENRON!!!

I thought they cleaned this up!!


Papers filed in federal court in Boston by the former employee, Jackie Hosang Lawson, don't give many details but question just how Fidelity calculated the profitability of certain funds.

In her complaint, Lawson alleges Fidelity retaliated against her after she pointed out violations of federal rules "relating to fraud against shareholders of Fidelity mutual funds."

I just put the damn statement by the al-Qaeda, excuse me, by the toilet.

I'll be needing it later.

That money will never be there; these crooks will steal it before I ever see it!