Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chelsea Clinton Gets Chippy

Nothing but a stuck-up little elitist now.

"Student says reprimand by Chelsea Clinton a surprise"

INDIANAPOLIS - The college student who got a stinging brushback from Chelsea Clinton when he asked about the Monica Lewinsky scandal said yesterday he's a Clinton supporter who was trying to get her to show "what makes Hillary so strong."

Evan Strange, a Butler University student who works on the school's newspaper, The Butler Collegian, said he asked the question because his friends "always bring up that scandal. It's not something I asked to cause trouble but to show those people what makes Hillary so strong."

The former president's daughter responded: "Wow, you're the first person actually that's ever asked me that question in the, I don't know, maybe, 70 college campuses I've now been to, and I do not think that is any of your business."

Actually, IT IS!!!

He was WORKING FOR US at the TIME!!!!!!

The American public deserves to know if their president is a lecherous liar -- among other things like a mass-murderer!!!


Strange said that by brushing him off, Chelsea Clinton missed an opportunity to show her mother's strength.

"I was very surprised" at the rebuke, Strange said on "The Early Show" on CBS. "I can see where she'd get a little defensive because of the question and hearing Lewinsky over and over again, but I would like to hear her say something about Hillary rather than dismissing the question."

ASSOCIATED PRESS"

When you are a Clinton, you aren't accountable to anyone it seems!!!!

I hate these rat-fuck Gloablist elites, and so do most Americans!!!!