Saturday, December 15, 2007

Why I Have Had It

See the post below.

Little unmotivated to do anything right now, reader, because it is obvious you can't tell the truth in America.

That we are fed UNREALITY by the HORSESHIT MEDIA and I simply can't take it anymore.

America is not the country I was told about growing up, in the schools, on the streets.

America lied to me.

Then I found pout that America never stood for any of what it professes, and that it has basically been a killing machine of indigenous folks the whole history of the damn thing.

Lied to about every issue, lied to about the framework of the world, lied to about everything 24/7 my whole life!

Tired of it.

There is not one institution in AmeriKa that I believe in.

Not one. This country is a fascist state!

No question about it when you follow the news, even in the Zionist-controlled shitrags!

This country is already over.

Bush doesn't have to declare dictatorship, he's already got one.

And when these sick, evil and twisted mass-murdering war criminals carry out another "terrorist event" do you really think shit DemocraPs are going to stand against George W. Bush and his tyrannical rule?

Or is it more likely that the ass-propping Congress roll over yet again for a Bush butt-poke?

You know the score, readers.

You know who is calling the tune the Congress dances to!

And now the intent to assassinate Ron Paul if they can't stop him.

This country isn't a democracy!

Get your heads out your ass, Amurka!!!!!!!

Everything we put the stink DemocraPs in for has turned out even worse!

The spying, the lying, and the fucking wars!

As far as I am concerned, America is over!

It is AmeriKa now!

Farewell, world.

P.S. I had a bunch of memory holes ready to go, and I have a file filled with great blogger material.

Just not into it, folks, I'm sorry.

Who gives a crap about Zionist-controlled garbage lies from a year ago?

And as for their crap agenda-pushing today, I don't even want to go there.

Why waste my time?

And you can check out the blogs yourself, readers.

You know which ones I like.

What may happen is I may just start reposting other articles.

I think the commentary and color-coding may be done.