Friday, December 7, 2007

New World Order Endorses Mitt Romney

That's what I thought when I saw W's father introducing him.

These guys will try anything to stop
Ron Paul, but it isn't going to work!

Romney vows balance on religion

"The stage at the George Bush Presidential Library was set with red carpet, 10 American flags, a blue curtain, and a podium with an eagle emblem. Romney entered with the former president's arm on his shoulder.

George H. W. Bush said he was not endorsing a candidate, but he praised the Romneys as a "great American family" and Romney as "this good man." He called Romney's father, George, "one of my mentors" and an example of what it means to be a "point of light."

Can't get much higher than pere Bush in the NWO, folks!

Expect to see Romney rise in the polls after all that MSM gushing yesterday!

I didn't watch it, readers, someone told me about it.

Something about it being the best speech of the campaign.

Pfffffffftttttttt!!