Sunday, December 2, 2007

Memory Hole: The Insane Madman

(Updated: Originally posted December 7, 2006)

Wonder how the papers will cover the insane madman tomorrow.

I, of course, refer to the demented George W. Bush.

The damn war-monger just responded to a British reporter on the dire situation in Iraq and the Great Deceiver's failure to acknowledge reality.

The GD says, "It's bad. That better?"

He then laughed and spewed about "I understand the death and pain, but I understand the problem. I see it, radical Sunni joining with radical Shia, with a nuclear bomb, threatening moderate governments, I understand, want you to know I understand."

Then I had to turn it off!

WTF?!?! I thought those radicals were KILLING EACH OTHER?!

Absolutely chilling and frightening.

The fate of the world rests in the demented, fantastical and insane mind of a certifiable madman.

You like, Amurka?

Him grinning with Gore in the White House yesterday (November 26, 2007), one year after this post, doesn't make me feel any better!