Sunday, December 16, 2007

How the New York Times Broke My Heart

When I was back in school, I used to look forward to reading it in the morning.

I thought I knew something about the world, and could talk to the college kids about it, bring it up during classes, etc.

My heart is broken because after a decade of reading, the New York Times is nothing but an agenda-pushing liar!

They prove it themselves with their contradictory reports!

That is why I am shattered, readers!

Because the MSM papers that I used to look forward to are now a bane and a sickness.

Because so many Americans believe in the tv and MSM news, I am filled with complete dread today.

America, as we knew her, is gone, my friends.

I love you all, I just want you to know that.

And I'm sorry, world, for the evil my government is perpetrating on this world -- and soon will be perpetrating on us.

Forgive us, God, for Americans have failed you.