Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dumb Americans

I liked the post:

How Smart Are YOUR Readers?

Ever wonder how smart your blog's readers are?

Apparently, someone thought it would be a good idea to find out.

cash advance

According to this blog readability barometer, you have to be a genius to read WUFYS.

But, don't let it get to your head.

To find out how meaningful this rating was, I decided to see how other sites measured.

For example, the test also counts those who visit Google.com among geniuses, as it does visitors to Rense.com

I was beginning to wonder whether there was any other rating to this thing - maybe it was just a high-tech way to rub your readers' egos - AND get on to your blog.

So, I plugged in Disney.com and pbs.org to discover that there is another rating.

cash advance

How does FoxNews.com rank?

cash advance

No surprise there.

Finally, I decided to see how readers who frequent Whatreallyhappened.com rank . . .

cash advance

Go figure - I read it all the time and I have the equivalent of two graduate degrees.

____________________
Thanks, Nepos"


I'm afraid I come in below WRH in my own analysis.

I come up with good stuff, but he's the guy who pointed me in the right direction way back when in the computer lab.

How can that be when I have a college degree?

It's a worthless history degree, but I got one!

When I clicked on the reader and loaded it, here's what came up:


cash advance

That can't be right!

Yeah, it ain't going to my head, although everyone likes getting stroked, huh?

Back to work.

Gotta go check
What Really Happened right now!

Look! He's at the top of my links, fer crying out loud!