Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Climate Change Makes You Sick

The debate, not the effects:

Scientists tussle over link between global warming, disease

I only linked it.

You can read it if you want!

I don't buy the argument over things like immigration and environment that are put forth in the AmeriKan MSM!

The way they are presented is to push a Globalist agenda and world view!

If the MSM hadn't lied about everything, I might believe them.

But considering that immigration is a divisive issue, and that climate change seems to have been swallowed hook, line and sinker by nearly everyone, I don't trust anything that comes from the MSM!

When the richers start giving back the money and stop limoing and jetting, then I'll believe the rulers are serious about addressing common good issues!

Until then, they are simply PUSHING the GLOBALIST AGENDA!