Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Lies of the MSM: Ron Paul

So why doesn't he make the papers, and why are the "top-tier" assholes considered front-runners?

That is one good thing about taking down the blog. When I repost the pieces, I will be eliminating all the BULLSHIT POLITICS that I WASTED SO MUCH TIME ON last year, helping to make sure the election wasn't stolen again.

All I did with that was WASTE MY TIME because this democraPic Congress is TOTAL SHIT, and I will BUST MY ASS to see the Congress returned to Repuglican hands.

Every single incumbent OUT!

OUT! OUT!

democraPs do NOTHING but SUCK and SLURP on Georgie's DIARRHEA SHITS!!!!

You know, this whole thing is so disingenuous!

Had the WHOLE FUCKING SESSION to do something about this, yet like a fucking teenager who didn't do his homework, no comes and says. "I need this, I need this now, OR ELSE!"

Well, that's the SAME WAY this SHIT FUCK got throuh his CITIZEN IMPRISONMENT PROGRAM, his PATRIOT ACT, and his DICTATORSHIP!

So YOU GOT FOOLEYED AGAIN, DUMB STINK-FUCK Amurkn's!!!

Yup, the INSANE, CRIMINAL, FALSE-FLAGGING, MASS-MURDERING SOB can READ this POST.

Good, you fuck, 'cause I will ALWAYS STAND AGAINST your MASS-MURDERING SHIT ASS, FUCKER!!!!!!!!

Yup, stand with a LAW-BREAKING, MASS-MURDERING ASSHOLE, you fucking WORTHLESS STINK-FUCKS!!!

democraPs SUCK SHIT!!!!!!

All of 'em!!!!!!!