Friday, August 31, 2007

Craig's Crap

The MSM spends all this time on a guy in the shitter? WTF?!

"Tape Shows a Senator Protesting After Arrest" by WILLIAM YARDLEY and DUFF WILSON

BOISE, Idaho, Aug. 30 — The tense exchanges between Mr. Craig, Republican of Idaho, and the sergeant were captured on a nine-minute audiotape made public on Thursday under the Minnesota public records law.

In the June 11 audiotape, broadcast for the first time by MSNBC, Mr. Craig denied that he was gay, saying, “I don’t do these kinds of things,” and added that the foot contact was inadvertent.

Mr. Craig: “I’m a fairly wide guy. I tend to spread my legs when I lower my pants so they won’t slide. Did I slide them too close to yours?

[Fucking sickening!

WE got real problems in this country, and the MSM spends hour after hour on this lurid shit?

No wars going on, huh? That gets about what, 30 seconds of mention.

Meanwhile, we are literally told to eat shit by the morbid and perverted coverage of this senator's wish to load dump!!!

Gross!
]