Sunday, February 17, 2008

He's Got an Excedrin Holocaust Headache

A great blog site, readers:

"I've got an Excedrin Holocaust Headache.

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Baruch Levy in a letter to Karl Marx, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)

Let’s start off with a quote shall we? I may have to go lay down some little while during the writing of this post. You see… I’ve got an Excedrin Holocaust Headache and Excedrin isn’t what one needs. Actually, I think I’ll go lay down right now just for a few moments and you can read THIS Oh… you should probably read THIS too

Here’s why I have a headache. According to numerous sources that you can find on your own, there was something in the neighborhood of one hundred thousand Jewish survivors from the camps at the end of the war. Today there are far more holocaust survivors than there were to begin with. Even Steven Spielberg says so HERE

Is it possible that they reproduce? Could someone who survived an auto wreck now have more companion survivors from that event than could ever fit in the car that had the accident in the first place? You see why I have a headache?

THIS article states that the amount being asked for is between 17 and 200 billion and that the numbers are to be tripled and include interest. Now… if there were only a hundred thousand liberated at the camps wouldn’t there be, sixty years later, no more than a few thousand remaining? Further… hasn’t Germany and many other nations already paid out billions and billions of dollars? Am I the only one who finds something absurd going on here?

This hasn’t got anything to do with holocaust occurrence or non-occurrence; lest anyone think any denial, beyond simple math confusion, is taking place here. I’m just trying to figure something out.

Let’s go back to Karl Marx now and maybe you should read THIS and THIS while I put a cold compress on my head. Keep this in mind too-

"Anyone who had the misfortune to fall into the hands of the Cheka," wrote Jewish historian Leonard Schapiro, "stood a very good chance of finding himself confronted with, and possibly shot by, a Jewish investigator." In Ukraine, "Jews made up nearly 80 percent of the rank-and-file Cheka agents," reports W. Bruce Lincoln, an American professor of Russian history. (Beginning as the Cheka, or Vecheka) the Soviet secret police was later known as the GPU, OGPU, NKVD, MVD and KGB.)

Now… doesn’t this mean that Zionist Jews should pay reparations for the much larger amount of people for whose deaths they were responsible in Russia? Wouldn’t you think there should be at least an acknowledgement of the situation?

Furthermore… what about the questions concerning involvement from the same bad pennies in the Armenian genocide as discussed HERE and HERE

Meanwhile The Congo Holocaust counter keeps spinning… 5.2 million, 5.3 million, 5.4 million and nobody gives a shit. Meanwhile a million and a half Palestinians who were booted off of their land are being held in a concentration camp in Gaza and being mercilessly tormented every single day because a few freedom fighters are supposedly launching rockets into their oppressors’ neighborhoods. Aren’t they allowed to do this? Daily, illegal settlers shoot at and beat and otherwise torment Palestinians on their way to market and the fields. You Tube is full of video evidence of this. Then there’s always that little cluster bomb air ballet over Lebanon

It seems to me that The Holocaust has become one of the world’s premier money machines and haven’t they received enough money yet? Now Elvis Sarkozy wants French school children to adopt a Holocaust Ghost

What’s next? I can see the years looming as the great, great grandchildren of Holocaust Survivors demand reparations until the end of time backdated to the beginning of time. When are they going to start trading this on the stock market? I can’t imagine any smart investor not wanting to invest in some holocaust futures.

When you talk about holocausts it is a no brainer that The American Black Holocaust dwarfs the Jewish Holocaust in time, numbers and every other way you can think of. The Native American Holocaust is right up there too. I’ve got to go lie down again until my morphine suppository kicks in.

I’m feeling better now. I’m feeling very mellow; forget Excedrin, I’ve got a real Rushbo head on now. Whoops… sorry. I reached for my cigarette and fell out of my chair. It didn’t hurt though. I’ll probably have some bruises in the morning but nothing another suppository won’t fix. These things are cool! And putting them in isn’t without its joys as well.

I hope I’m not being insensitive. When you’re loaded up on state of the art pain medication it’s possible that you can become divorced from the suffering of others. I get the feeling that having a lot of money might have the same effect. Having a whole lot of power helps too and they say it makes your dick hard as well. They say a stiff dick has no conscience. I wonder what that means if you’re really rich AND powerful AND have a stiff dick?

I’m still confused but my head doesn’t hurt any more. I keep thinking that the elements that are collecting all of this money for the increasingly larger and larger numbers of holocaust survivors are somehow responsible for far more deaths than the deaths they are collecting for. I’m thinking that they could well turn out to be bigger killers than the people who were killing them. I’m thinking that at this very moment they are practicing the things that were practiced on them… on other people who didn’t do any more than occupy the land that they wanted and didn’t have the courtesy to go off and die in the desert somewhere.

It’s a good thing that I’m all hopped up on morphine sulfate because I might be the victim of sorrow and outrage right now. I might be six kinds of angry and pissed while alternatively breaking down into tears… tears of sorrow… tears of grief… tears of rage. But I’m not sad or angry, I’m high and I’m insulated from my pain and rage and grief. The rest of the world seems to be insulated as well. They’re insulated by the fear that keeps them from speaking out. They’re insulated by their indifference and the lies they swallow every day. They’re insulated by their lack of courage and concern for others suffering in real time right now.

Somewhere in a room in my head, I’m talking with Keyser Soze. He keeps saying something about the greatest trick the devil ever pulled… something… something. I can’t quite make it out. I’m going to go lay down for awhile and I’ll come back later. I don’t want to kill my high.

All the Mistakes

"