Thursday, February 28, 2008

How the Newspapers Fail

When they can't even report a simple thing like a basketball game correctly, readers, what are we to think?

Never mind that the coverage is abysmal compared to even a year or two ago.

Absolutely awful!

Anyhow, scores are missing (never happened in the past), a photo misidentifies a player, and the article misidentifies a player who made a three-pointer!

I know because I was there!!!

When you witness something for yourself and then see how WRONG the newspapers get it (time after time), then, readers, how can you believe anything they print?

Seriously, readers.

You go on faith that what is in the Zionist-controlled press is accurate information.

More often than not -- through incompetence or, more likely, agenda-pushing -- it is WRONG!!!

I'm still in shock at the woeful coverage of SPORTS (the section that usually has lots of print, statistics, etc.)

Not like we want to know that about the wars, etc, readers, never mind the worthless "news" section.

I know I told you I would be buying Boston Globes for the next two weeks, but after today, I may rescind that directive.

I was very disappointed this morning.

I'm just tired of the pro-Zionist tilt in the AmeriKan War Dailies, folks!


Sorry.