Wednesday, February 27, 2008

No Morning Newspapers

I told you I'd be buying the Boston Globe because of the high-school basketball tournaments; however, all the games were canceled due to weather last night so I won't be purchasing it this morning.

I did preview the New York Times website before I signed off, and I'm not even putting up anything they have.

I'm tired of them, readers.

You can go look for yourself, but I got about two articles in and then said "screw it!"

I just can't stand the propaganda anymore, readers.

It's just the same shit, recycled and repeated.

I know because I am poring over my Memory Holes and it is all the same shit, different days!

Oh, by the way, after decades of readership and purchases, I will
never buy a copy of the New York Times ever again.

I may be shifting to total blogosphere mode, readers.

Fuck the lying MSM!

P.S. I also viewed the Globe site before turning in, and I had the same reaction as I did with the Times!

Fuck AmeriKa's lying, Zionist-controlled MSM!

They have hurt me with their lies more than anyone will ever know!!

Update: I finished looking at the Globe's site, too, and I'm gone.

No way would I buy them today.

And I don't think I'm posting anything they put up today.

I'm just tired of them,

See you later today, readers.