Saturday, January 5, 2008

What the Boston Globe Gave Me

I did purchase the Boston Globe today.

Not a mention of Ron Paul again. And their editorials about Iowa and New Hampshire, and the Turks "problem" with the Kurds are so full of condescending lies that by the time I got there, I'm not wasting my time.

So let's see.

Rather than tell me about the war in Pakistan's Frontier Provinces, or investigate the Bhutto killing, the Globe gives me this:

"After Bhutto's killing, efforts grow to mend strained family ties"

I mean, it's like the AmeriKan MSM is nothing but a GLORIFIED GLAMOR MAGAZINE posing as "serious" news!


Here's the gem at the end of the bullshit "journalism" on Bhutto and her family:

"Yesterday, British antiterror police joined the inquiry into the assassination of Bhutto. They were invited by President Pervez Musharraf, who said the Scotland Yard investigators would provide forensic and technical expertise but warned they would not be allowed to go on a "wild goose chase and create a political disturbance" in the country. The British officers declined to comment as they arrived at Islamabad airport yesterday."

Yeah, the MSM will WAIT FOR ITS HAND-OUT to mimic as "reporting news."

No INVESTIGATION at all, proving they are nothing more than STATE PROPAGANDA OUTLETS who should no longer be listened to!!!!

Meanwhile, according to their shit pages, Afghanistan, nothing going on!

Somalia, nothing!

Sudan(?), nothing!

Iraq, prop post coming up, but no Iraqis died yesterday, at least, according to the Globe!

On the domestic side, the tyranny is being totally hidden with garbage stories.

So I am sad today, ladies and gentlemen. I am sad at what AmeriKa's MSM presents as news, and sad that they shovel so much shit at the AmeriKan people.

I can only be reminding of one painfully accurate and relevant quote from history to summarize my feelings for AmeriKa's MSM:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the state." -- Joseph Geobbals (NAZI)

Yup, that's what AMERIKA'S "NEWSPAPERS" are for!!!!!!!!!!!

Exhibit A:
9/11

Exhibit B:
Iraq

Exhibit C: THE
holocaust

Oh, that last exhibit explains this being shoveled down our throats by the
Zionist-controlled MSM:

"Anne Frank exhibit in church aims for message of tolerance"

Sigh
(as blog author shakes his head)!

That is an article in the paper about the fucking most racist, intolerant assholes this planet has ever known!

And that is these AshkeNAZI NaZionist LIARS of
the terrorist state of Iz-ray-HELL!!!

That's why I'm barely reading and discarding the routine of daily purchase of AmeriKa's War Dailies.

And my heart is broken by that, readers, because it was a routine I looked forward to and loved for so many years.

However, after realizing how biased and disingenuous the Zionist-controlled AmeriKan MSM is, I am done with them.

They just hurt and enrage me with their lies, so why should I put myself through that?

I will purchase tomorrow because I give a friend the sports when I watch the football games at his house.

But I don't know if I will post any stories from them, because it is ALL Zionist-controlled PROPAGANDA GARBAGE!