Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ron Paul Sputters Towards Super Tuesday

I thought he had a better chance, but if the people that promoted him are giving up... what are we to do out here?

"GOP candidate Ron Paul's supporters say change, not winning, is the point"

How we gonna get change if we don't win?

We "won' in 2006 with the DemocraPs, and ... ??

I'm tired of the carrot always being in front of us, but us never reaching it, readers.

Tired of being told to "be patient!"


"Ron Paul fans steadfast for longshot presidential candidate"

So his supporters are now using the terms "longshot?"

Uh-oh.

And I don't like the term fans.

He's not a rock star, and I don't view him as such.

He's a CANDIDATE for PRESIDENT!!

It's the POSITIONS HE ESPOUSES that I am interested in, not some popular infatuation with the guy.