Sunday, January 27, 2008

Monday Newspaper Preview

I checked the New York Times online, and I will definitely NOT be buying them tomorrow.

Total garbage, and I clicked on about ten articles!

As for the Boston Globe, the website did not look promising.

Think that's going to be a no tomorrow morning, too.

As hard as it may be to believe, readers, these facts and situation are breaking my heart.

I used to like to get AmeriKa's MSM and use my red and blue pens to bring you what I thought was news.

Now I realize it was just crap. I'll be up later in the day as the blogs get going.

Good night, reader.

Think I'll sob into my pillow tonight, because there will be no need to go purchase the papers I used to faithfully purchase for years -- papers I used to like to purchase, read, mark and report to you, readers.

Of course, I'm much calmer when I don't read the state propaganda of AmeriKa's MSM War Dailies!

I don't swear nearly as much!

Good night, readers.