Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Memory Hole Memories

I didn't buy the MSM papers today, readers.

I previewed them last night, and the two posts below covered the garbage.

I'm heartbroken at the MSM shit-spew, folks.

I'm not watching MSM TV news anymore.

That's from a formerly faithful and believing customer (or consumer of , well, you know), and it pains me.

So I'm going to hit some blogs, and give you selected posts from the past.

I'm sorry to all the souls who got lost in my blog dump.

The purpose of the blog was to also honor the victims of USraeli aggression; however, after reading posts from a year ago, I see how much recycled garbage we are fed.

Here's an example:

The New York Times and Boston Globe were going three-four days ignoring the violence in Iraq. NO ONE DIED on Days A, B, C and E, that kind of thing.

You can believe and trust in me, readers, because this is the reason my blog has become so strident at times.

The years worth of MSM lying take sits toll on a feeling, caring human being.

Anyhow, the blog is better now, as I pick-up other posts and works from the blogosphere, rather than railing at the AGENDA-PUSHING, LYING MSM!