Friday, January 4, 2008

Israel Did NOT Count the Iowa Vote?

This is the kind of thing that pisses me off!

So WTF is with the GOD-DAMN GAMES, blogger?

You know, you criticize the Jones guy, and now I'm starting to wonder if it ain't you!

WTF?!?!

I did read it, but how the hell am I to know the guys god-damn writing style?

If I don't curse and swear, is it no longer me then?

Getting to the point where the only one I trust is ME -- just one average, everyday, pissed-off American!!!


""Bollyn's" latest article a fraud"

"People who are postin this "Israeli runs the vote in Iowa" stuff don't have READING or CRITICAL thinking skills

you can comment here, also:

"Bollyn" latest article a FRAUD

I knew it as soon as a I saw it... Someone had posted it and I read through it and asked them where the link was.

I recognized the errors myself but I wanted to see if others would also and I posted it on a couple of forums. I spoke to Prothink about it yesterday how no one had figured out that it was nonsense. Now FINALLY a guy on ry's forum, ledskof found this which confirmed what I already knew and was waiting to see:

Voxeo making vote fraud activists seem like alien believers

If you're unaware of what I'm talkin about, here's the original article by "bollyn":

"Bollyn" jumping to conclusions

the part that gave it away for me was this:

From 1995 to 1997, Jonathan was the founder and President of InterResearch and Development Group (IRdg), Inc. IRdg created and licensed iPost - the first internet powered OEM unified messaging solution - to leading telecommunications providers including Ericsson, Motorola and Unisys. IRdg was acquired by Elron Electronic Industries (Nasdq: ELRN) subsidiary MediaGate in 1997.

There you have it. Jonathan Taylor's company, which he founded, was taken over by Elron Electronic Industries, the Israeli defense high tech company:

He never used to write like that, all dramatic and pompous, "THERE YOU HAVE IT", first of all, but also it doesn't prove anything at ALL. All it means is that the guy who started Voxeo also started another company before, which was bought by an Israeli defense firm.

Consider his latest body of work:

He wrote about olmerts connection to a brooklyn jewish arsonist and how olmerts presence in 9/11 is 'shocking new evidence' when he was there himself, albeit admittedly.

No new research into the players of 9/11 like he did for YEARS with Atzmon, Yaron, Goff, Hellerstein, Mukasey, Lauder and others.

I personally definetely now feel he has been kidnapped, whoever wrote this article did it hastily and gave themselves away, Bollyn NEVER made mistakes like THIS.

We need to see him publicly like we used to if we're supposed to believe this newer, terrible quality of material is from him. The donation stuff also put it over the top.

Eric needs to start reading these critically himself since he also posted these on his website.

Disinfo is put out there so it can be debunked and thus marginalize the people who spread it.

Don't be an idiot and just read headlines; read everything thoroughly and use your critical thinking skills.

I'm still going to read his stuff to be sure about it because I think coming to conclusions and just repeating them endlessly is a major symptom of the 'movement.' But i'm very suspicious of "Bollyn" or whoever is posting as him.

I'm gonna continually test these folks on the forums to make sure they keep their mind active.

And someone resque "bollyn."

I read as much as I can, asshole!

It is bad enough this shit is taking up so much of my time.

In a good world, I wouldn't have to sort through such bullshit day after day, and honestly, I'm sick of doing this, too!

I may stop this altogether.