Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Fading Ron Paul

If Ron Paul doesn't care about crooked elections, why should I even give a damn then?

Answer: I now don't!!!!!!!!

"Statement from Ron Paul: NH Recount"

"After a careful investigation, I have decided against seeking a recount in New Hampshire. I am confident that not asking for a recount is the right decision.... While I would have hoped for a better result than eight percent, I am convinced that vote fraud played no role in this result. Rumors of vote fraud were investigated, and in the end they proved to be the result of errors in early media reports that were not reflected in the official numbers."

"Paul takes a DIVE"

"DID WE CALL IT OR WHAT?

Ry just banned me before I could go in there and be like, "I TOLD YOU!"

He took the dive that we were telling people about..."

Yup!

Turns out all those people saying he was an outlet and a distraction were right!

I am leaving up the photos, but I no longer believe anymore.

What's one more lie to the American people, anyway?

Already have a shattered heart anyhow!

Guess he never would have been on the Zionist War Channels if he was real!

Bye, Doc!

See:
Election Fraud 2008