Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day-After Despondancy

After last night's dreadful stream of garbage propaganda on the elections (and all the coverage before from 9/11 to Iraq and beyond), I may not be here much anymore.

I didn't buy the MSM papers today, and never will again.

There aren't many Memory Holes left that I'd want because all that was MSM articles recorded over the year.

The final straw was last night's
election fix!

So I'm no longer going to watch MSM network or cable news, and I sure as hell don't want to get near those damn MSM propaganda sheets known as newspapers!

The scale of lies they tell is beyond belief, and the fact that this whole system has been lying to us 24/7 forever, well... that's where the anger comes from.

So I don't want to continue to waste time reposting MSM lies, and there is not a lot of reason to comment on blog reposts because that is their voice.

AmeriKa's MSM broke my heart, people, because I actually love and care about this world.

I expected more from them, and I guess that is my own stupidity and foolishness.

Move along now, reader. Quit wasting your time here.

I am too ashamed for you to continue reading me.

Read the posts above, by REAL NEWSPEOPLE -- NOT the PROPAGANDA SHIT-SLINGERS of the New York Times, Boston Globe, or any other AmeriKan MSM outfit.

I did just check them as I was waiting for the blogs to come up, and I clicked on
one article about Iraq.

Some sort of operation to get "Al-CIA-Duh" in Diyala, blah, blah, blah.

All the other headlines looked like Zionist propaganda pieces (
front-pager!?), so I didn't click on any other articles and I just logged off them.

Not buying, and NOT EVEN GOING THERE anymore.

Just ONE MORE "consumer" the AmeriKan MSM has LOST!!!!

Because I am TIRED OF BEING LIED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just awaiting the call of the R3VOLUTION NOW!