Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Boston Globe Calls Ron Paul Supporters Hecklers

I am FED UP with the FUCKING BIAS and LIES, readers!

The Globe's offices should be cleared out and burned to the ground!!!!

"Paul supporters crash a rally for Huckabee" by Charlie Savage Globe Staff January 8, 2008

CONCORD, N.H - It was Mike Huckabee's party, but Ron Paul's supporters crashed it.

A group of about 30 Paul supporters surrounded an equal-sized Huckabee rally yesterday outside the Barley House, where the former Arkansas governor was making a brief appearance to celebrate the launch of a special "Huck-a-burger."

As soon as Huckabee's bus pulled up, the Paul supporters, all waving their own signs, began shouting "Tax Hike Mike!"

The Huckabee supporters, waving their own signs, tried to drown out the hecklers by instead shouting "We like Mike!"

Huckabee ignored the fans of the libertarian-leaning Texas congressman, grinning and shaking hands as he threaded his way through the crowd.

Several Paul supporters said they decided to take advantage of the many reporters accompanying Huckabee, who won the Iowa caucuses last Thursday, because they are frustrated at not receiving the same level of media coverage.

They were particularly incensed by Fox News Channel's refusal to let Paul participate in its GOP debate Sunday night.

"The reason we're so feisty is that we get blacked out in the media," said Paul supporter Adrian Thompson, 22, of Providence."

Yeah, unless it's a
MSM smear!

And NO SELF-REFLECTION by the shitstink elites down at the fucking Globe, though!

Of course, it is not like the shit rag Globe is BIASED or anything!


"Globe Editorial
Still Obama and McCain"

Yeah, and as I have documented, the "news" coverage of the campaign from the Globe has TILTED THEIR WAY the WHOLE TIME!!!!

Just run my
Politics label, readers.

Here are two letters I recently sent the Globe, too
:

January 6:

"I have really had it with your atrocious coverage of the presidential primaries, and your continued slandering or outright omissions of Ron Paul in your alleged "news" articles.

It has become clear to me over the last year that AmeriKa's MSM is nothing but an AGENDA-PUSHING PROPAGANDA ORGAN, and not a "news" service reporting "facts" to the American people.

And I am not alone, believe me.

What I did want to tell you today is that I am a decades-long purchaser and consumer of your "news" product, but that the last month has seen be cut back drastically on my purchases. After daily purchases for years, I may have gotten two Globes in the last month -- including today.

In fact, I no longer believe what is written in your newspapers and on your websites.

Now, I know you don't care about purchasers of papers. Advertising is where the money is, and as propaganda outlets, the New York Times and Boston Globe will always be on the newsstands -- no matter how much money they lose. That is the PURPOSE of STATE PROPAGANDA!

The MSM today is not about ratings or money (even though they still do quite well on the profit margins with declining revenues), it is about PUSHING an AGENDA and a CERTAIN WORLD VIEW! The bias in your news coverage makes that crystal-clear!!

I just wanted you to know you have lost a steadfast, and loyal reader who could be counted on to purchase the Globe everyday, everyday, everyday.

But no longer.

Everyone else may have forgotten (with help from MSM propaganda outlets such as yourself); however, I will NEVER FORGET the LIES the MSM TOLD the American people in PROMOTING George W. Bush's INVASION and OCCUPATION of Iraq!!

NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!

Which is why YOU ARE NOT FIT to be TRUSTED with responsibility of providing information and the TRUTH to the American people, and why we no longer listen, read, or buy you!

Good day!"

And today's missive:

"So now Ron Paul supporters are "HECKLERS," huh?

Well, sorry to say this, but FUCK YOU and YOUR SHIT SHEET of PROPAGANDA!!!!

You want to disrespect the American people?!

Then YOU DESERVE my PROFANITY-LACED EXCORIATION, you fucking SHIT-SELLERS!

Now, Dr. Paul is BETTER than ME because he wouldn't allow himself to become as angry as I am!

But I DON'T CARE!

You stink-shit elites better WAKE the FUCK UP, because if you CONTINUE to IGNORE and DISRESPECT the American people, there will be HELL to PAY!

Because WE ARE NOT GOING TO STAND FOR THIS LYING, WAR-MONGERING, WAR-CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT and MSM MUCH LONGER!

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable " -- John F. Kennedy

Better wake the fuck up, MSM, because YOU ARE GOING DOWN, too!!!

And it won't be by me. I am NON-VIOLENT to the CORE; however, not all of the R3VOLUTIONARIES feel that way.

Don't you guys ever read the good blogs?"

(Name and address withheld for my own protection)

Now I realize some may not agree with what I've done.

Some will say my letter was provocative and impolite.

My response is simply that I am tired of being nice.

Where has that gotten us, other than being shat on?

These bastards need to hear the truth from us.

I don't know about you, reader, but I'm MAD AS HELL, and I'm NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!