Sunday, October 28, 2007

Defending Hitlery Clinton

The frikkin' stink Boston Globe, of all people!

Well, that eliminates them as an objective news souse.

Playing the old FOOLEYS game on the ed page!!!


"What Hillary said" Boston Globe Editorial October 28. 2007

IN AN interview with The Boston Globe editorial board on Oct. 10, Senator Hillary Clinton made a remark that has been so badly twisted by her opponents that we feel it necessary to reprint the interview transcript that contains the remark.

The quote that was lifted from the interview and magnified by Clinton's opponents is this: "I have a million ideas. The country can't afford them all." Within hours of the Globe's news report on Clinton's visit, the Republican National Committee sent out an e-mail alert claiming the remark showed how expensive a Clinton presidency would be for the taxpayers. It launched a "Clinton Spend-o-meter" on its website, tracking the potential cost of Clinton's campaign proposals.

A week later at the Republican presidential debate in Orlando, Fla., Rudy Giuliani played the remark for laughs, quoting her and adding the zinger: "No kidding Hillary, America can't afford you!"

All in good fun, perhaps, until you learn that Clinton was saying she opposes big government spending, not the other way around.

Right! The GLOBALIST Hitlery OPPOSES Big Government!!!

Feed us some more shit, why dontcha?


Here is Clinton's full answer:

"Well, I have a lot of good, new, bold ideas, and I have to make some choices among them. I have a million ideas. I can't do all of them. I happen to think in running a disciplined campaign - especially when it comes to fiscal responsibility, which is what I'm trying to do - everything I propose I have to pay for. You know, you go to my website, you'll see what I would use to pay for what I've proposed. So I've got a lot of ideas, I just obviously can't propose them all. I can't afford them all. The country can't afford them all."

Or any of them!!!!!

I'll bet she has a lot of "plans," too!

Like the
AIPAC/Clean Break/PNAC/MSM script, huh?

What Americans really can't afford are cheap political distortions."

Which is what the shitting Globe just gave us!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!