Monday, October 29, 2007

Mike Gravel: Tomorrow's MSNBC Debate Highlights

The tape has already been released because the "debates" -- like all the "debates" -- are carefully crafted and scripted.

"
MIKE GRAVEL- OCT.30 MSNBC 2007 DEBATE HIGHLIGHTS-MAD AS HELL"

MIKE GRAVEL- OCT.30 MSNBC 2007 DEBATE HIGHLIGHTS-MAD AS HELL


Mike Gravel was to be excluded unfairly from the Oct. 30 Democratic Presidential debates hosted by MSNBC and held at Drexel University. That was until he decided that he was "Mad as hell and not going to take it anymore."

Mike Gravel brought the audience and all of the other Democratic candidates at that debate to a standstill. Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Edwards, Joe Biden, Bill Richardson, Chris Dodd and even Dennis Kucinich could do nothing but stare in awe as Gravel spoke the cold stinging truth. Enjoy the highlights from the Oct. 30th Democratic debate and watch Mike Gravel DESTROY the other candidates.

People all around the United States joined with Mike Gravel and decided that they too were tired of the media censorship, the corporate bullying, the spread of misinformation, the military industrial complex, the Iraq War, NeoCons, the stifiling of science and technology, the dependency on foreign oil. They got angry. They got mad. They decided to get out of their chairs, and declare that they too were "Mad As Hell, and NOT going to TAKE it Anymore!!"

Mike Gravel and Ron Paul have waged from the start, an uphill battle against the Mainstream media and big corporations. They want to control YOUR VOICE, YOUR VOTE, YOUR FREEDOM in exchange for mindless servitude. Are you going to let them by remaining complacent? Or are you going to open your window and declare that you are "MAD AS HELL, AND NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!"

www.gravel2008.us

TRANSCRIPT:

I don't have to tell you things are bad.

Everybody knows things are bad.

It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's work, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it.

We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be.

We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy.

It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore.

We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad!

I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write.

I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad.

[shouting] You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!'

So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,

[shouting]
'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!'

Things have got to change.

But first, you've gotta get mad!...

You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!'

Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis.

But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:

[screaming at the top of his lungs] "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

I e-mailed Russert and told him I didn't appreciate them screening and preselecting the candidates of WE the PEOPLE before a vote has even been cast.