Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Denigrating Dennis

Combining these stories so you can see how the Zionists are running the AmeriKan MSM!

It is so obvious now!!

So, after Bush is a
total asshole, this is what the MSM gives you to eat (you know what it is, reader)!

Anyhow:

"Kucinich assails Bush"

Yeah, Denny assails with "words," while Bush "liberated" Iraqis! Puke!


PHILADELPHIA - Democratic presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich questioned President Bush's mental health because of comments Bush made about a nuclear Iran precipitating World War III.

Kucinich, an Ohio congressman, said in an interview yesterday with The Philadelphia Inquirer's editorial board:

"I seriously believe we have to start asking questions about his mental health. There's something wrong. He does not seem to understand his words have real impact."

I think Dennis is right; Bush does look nutty!


Bush, at a news conference this month:

"I've told people that if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing [Iran] from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon."

In response, Republican National Committee spokesman Dan Ronayne said it was hard to take Kucinich seriously (Boston Globe October 31, 2007)."

This comment, and the further ones at the
debate by Denny explain the UFO question from that Zionist shill Russert.

Did Slimy Shill Russert ever ask Bush about
TALKING TO GOD?!?

"Here are Bush's exact words, quoted by Haaretz: "God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them, and then He instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me, I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

Never asked HIM about THAT, Tim?

Kucinich GRABBED the TORCH of PEACE for the WORLD!!!!

Rejected any move to war, called Dems enablers with the all-options talk, the funding, the votes.

All a license to war, he said, and then raised the VIOLATIONS of INTERNATIONAL LAW and IMPEACHMENT (which is why Russert asked him about UFOs)!!!!!!!!!

GO GET, Denny!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE NOT CRAZY; WE ARE CORRECT, sir!

We are the AMERICAN PEOPLE, slime!!!

IMPEACH and CONVICT!!!!!!!!

Talked about the Constitution, and I JUST FOUND MY TICKET!!!!!!!

It's the PEOPLE'S PARTY ticket!!!!!!!

Russert wanted them all to take the
AIPAC/Clean Break/PNAC no-nukes-for Iran pledge. Talk about your Zionist AmeriKan media.

I'll never watch Meet-the-Press or
NBC Nightly News again!

Olbermann may even be out now!

So expect to be joining
Mike, Denny!

Gotta exclude those crazy candidates from the "debates."

By debates, I mean the rush to see who can make Israel cum the fastest!