Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sad Sunday

Sad because the MSM papers I count on to supply the American public and myself with news are SO BAD TODAY!

It's not like there are not stories in them. I am just sick of the way they write them.

It drives me to anger when I dissect the constant streams of propaganda, because the truth is there, but couched in such a way as to be 180-degrees opposite of reality.

Sick of the rewrites and the censorship and the LIES!

Now maybe some of what they report is true, but with it wrapped in so much bullshit, after seven years would you not be like me, reader?

Another sadness is I will be returning to the beginning format of mostly bold-print comments and newspaper type.

The color-coding is too cumbersome and time-consuming.

I don't need to be on here for five hours doing ONE bin Laden file.

Selective coding will be used to highlight vital portions of articles, but as sparingly as possible.