Wednesday, September 5, 2007

An Open Diatribe Against the Racist Tom Freidman

I can't post it all because I will NEVER PAY for this piece of human excrement's column.

I've read the papers for years, and Freidman is a piece of DIARRHEA FILTH!!! But he CROSSED the LINE today!

It's his closing of his "Letter from Baghdad.":


"We don't deserve such good people -- neither do Iraqis if they continue to hate each other more than they love their own kids."

I AM SO SICK OF THIS RACIST ZIONIST DRIVEL!!!!!!

I HAVE NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS FOR YEARS, buddy, of ARABS and MUSLIMS WAILING OVER the CHILDREN that the U.S. and THAT FUCKING GOD-AWFUL SHITSTINK FUCKING NaZionist PUKE LIE STATE you fucking serve, you PIECE of HUMAN GARBAGE, have MURDERED.

MILLIONS by NOW, shitstinks!!!!!


I AM OUTRAGED by this LYING NaZionist CRAP FED TO US DAILY!!!!!

We KNOW it is "Al=CIA-Duh" behind all this "sectarian" shit, so WE AIN'T FOOLEYED NO MORE, shitstink fucking LIARS!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on, assholes, 'cause the
WORLD IS READY!!!!!!!

Kinda gives you goosebumps, don't it?

An organization committed to "
resist israeli american aggression."

Go ahead, enlarge the image and look at the map!!!!!

For the first time in a long time, I am FILLED WITH HOPE!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE LIFE, and ALL THOSE WHO WOULD DEFEND IT AGAINST the NaZionist Neo-Con KILLERS!!!!!!