Friday, August 10, 2007

A Sad Good Evening

You know, reader, why I want this at the top.

I log off to have lunch and right after I did, CNN World Today ran this HORROR STORY of a report!

The bodies of four mountain gorillas killed July 22 in Virunga National Park, a World Heritage Site. (Photo courtesy IGCP)
You talk about ripping the heart out of a person.

I am in TEARS!

They are
KILLING HIS FAMILY!!

I seriously think this world would have been WAY BETTER OFF without man sometimes, reader.

When MAJESTIC BEASTS such as the mountain gorilla are slaughtered, OUR SOULS are also DESTROYED!!!





The dominant male of the family group, Senkwekwe, was killed in the attack July 22. (Photo courtesy WildlifeDirect)
The rescued infant gorilla is being cared for at a primate rehab center. (Photo by Heidrun Simm, courtesy Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International)