Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fed Up

Before I scan the blogs, I'm going to put up my own comments.

The fact is, I am sad. I feel like I've lost my way here. Just reposting other writings when the purpose was to comment on American MSM coverage.

Sad also because I impetuously and wrongly yanked my year's worth of work out of fear. The language is still the same, it's worse, and yet the papers are worse!

That's part of the problem. As I started out, I did this to get the word out, tell the world what shit AmeriKa was being fed.

The routine I used to look forward to involved getting my coffee and copies of the Globe and Times and sitting down with red and blue pens and a notebook. Noting the stories I wanted to cover, and analyzing the content. So the deterioration of coverage and continual promotion of lies through a Zionist perspective got to me.

The problem is, the paper delivered a more immediate impact because as I flipped through, articles would catch my eye. I had a tangible, real-world sensation when I touched and looked at the paper. The same is not true on computer.

First, many pictures in the paper never make the web, and the web is so easily altered and censored, I can see why the MSM is pushing the papers out. When I web the War Dailies, I just DON'T NOTICE as many things.

Fact is, I'm a DINOSAUR, and yet it is still the best thing going in terms of connecting with news (for me).

If I'm going to web, it's just going to be blogs. Even google news isn't that good anymore. So in that sense, I am relying on JUST the BLOGS to tell me what is being omitted and hidden.

The point was hammered home even further this morning. When I went and got my coffee, I picked up the Times while I was waiting in line.

This was the first article I noticed:
"U.S. Says Iran-Supplied Bomb Kills More Troops"
by (mouthpiece) Michael R. Gordon.

So I put it right back down again!

So sick of their Zionist-sponsored LIES, especially when the Ed page is constantly railing against all this crap in Iraq they helped foment!

And they are DOING IT AGAIN!

Iran is the NEW Iraq!!!

Simply put, while the web (and in particular the great blogs) DOES GET the TRUTH OUT, you can access the blogs from my links.

I don't want to be an echo chamber, and my commentaries (while acerbic and caustic) were the point of the blog: analysis and commentary.

I've lost some of that, likely due to the frustration with the American MSM. I should have stuck with it, not gotten behind, but it's too late for that now.

I'm just bummed out about the work that was flushed.

Such heart, soul and passion I devoted, and yet it's all gone.

Sorry, readers. I don't know what I'm going to do here.

For now, I'm going to go scan the web. Have a good day.