Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rethinking Obama

Maybe I won't vote at all...

"Obama: “I would reach out to the first George Bush”"

"Cryptogon
March 22, 2008

Imagine my shock.

Via: CNN:

KING: A couple of quick things, Senator. Would you, in your administration, make use of Bill Clinton?

OBAMA: Absolutely. I think that, you know, Bill Clinton is a brilliant statesman and politician, and I think that any president would want to use his skills and his relationships around the world.

By the way, I would reach out to the first George Bush. You know, one of the things that I think George H.W. Bush doesn’t get enough credit for was his foreign policy team and the way that he helped negotiate the end of the Cold War and prosecuted the Gulf War. That cost us 20 billion dollars. That’s all it cost. It was extremely successful. I think there were a lot of very wise people. So I want a bipartisan team that can help to provide me good advice and counsel when I’m president of the United States."

Think I'll write in Ron Paul come November.

And as I post this, I am even more discouraged.

The MSM loved John McCain, we get John McCain.

They even tell us the antiwar Republicans voted for him(?).

Now, they are so unabashedly pro-Clinton it makes me sick; however, to see Obama say this, well...

Anyhow, as evidence of the pro-Clinton stand take CNN.

Yesterday, after Cafferty blasted Ms. Hitlery on her tremendous embellishment of the Bosnia trip (classic stuff; I know guys like this), Blitzer stepped in and backed her up, saying it was a dangerous place, he'd been over there then, blah, blah, blah.

Today he started off the top with Clinton on Pastor Wright. That's why I came on here.

The topper was this morning when Betty Nguyen prompted Kyra Phillips to say Iran was at the heart of the Iraq troubles. It all refers to the Malaki puppet regime's attempt to squash Sadr's group.

Anyway, I heard different about the bombs, and I just can't take the MSM lies anymore.

I neither purchased nor read much of the Globe and Times websites today, readers, and when I turned on Thom Hartmann, he was freaking about Cheney nuking Iran soon.

Buckle up, 'cause you know that crapper don't care.