Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Papers and Politeness Policy

As I've memory-holed and gone over my past posts, I have noticed an increased use of swears and name-calling after a year of my blogging.

Not only that, but I have also noticed how much worse the news coverage is compared to one year ago.

So as the news coverage became worse, so did I.

Today, however, despite the putrid pickings in my Sunday War Dailies, I am going to head the advice of Ron Paul supporters and clean up my act.

To those who would hurl charges or racism and anti-semitism my way for the language and rage, you are simply not reading my work.

There will be more posts in coming days that will shatter that perception as well, readers.

But for today and the future, I am going to try and hold back my railings of hurt.

Haven't you noticed that I'm as ANTI-MILITARIST as you could possibly be, reader?

NO MORE VIOLENCE, NO MORE KILLING, and NO MORE WARS!!!!!!!