Thursday, November 29, 2007

My YouTube Republican Debate Reflections

Yes, I did watch it, and I was disgusted!

Of course, the first thing to get me going was this:


More Boos At Republican YouTube Debate As McCain Re-Writes History

I thought Cooper did a horrible job at moderating, I thought he let the "top-tier" candidates have way too much time to bicker back-and-forth, and I thought the questions they selected were awful!

When it comes to politics now, the MSM just makes me mad because they are nothing more than agenda-pushing, nominee-selecting propaganda-pimps!

Before the debate I had Matthews on, and he made the comment that at the CNBC debate that Romney and Rudy were way out ahead!

He then compared them to the two top ranked teams in college football!

Well, I'm SICK of this MSM BULLSHIT BLATHER before ONE VOTE has been cast!!!

He then turned to Bob Herbert and asked who we going for next year, Rudy or Hillary?

So the MSM has ALREADY PRE-SELECTED who the NOMINEES are going to be, huh?

They ALL KNOW IT ALREADY?

So there was no C(IA)NN on-line poll after this debate?

Actually, there is, and you can vote, too, reader!

Results as of 6:30 AM EDT:

I tagged Thompson as most disappointing, and Romney as most surprising (for being off his game).

The rest of the votes I cast for Dr. Paul.

Take a look at how your choices compare to the overall CNN voters' picks and more detailed overall results.
REPUBLICAN DEBATE RESULTS:
QUESTIONS:
CNN VOTERS
1.Who do you think won the debate?
Ron Paul (56%)
Detailed results
2.Who seemed to know most about the issues?
Ron Paul (55%)
Detailed results
3.Who had the best response to user-generated content?
Ron Paul (51%)
Detailed results
4.Who had the most disappointing performance at the debate?
Rudy Giuliani (28%)
Detailed results
5.Whose performance was most surprising?
Ron Paul (39%)
Detailed results
6.Whose campaign got the biggest boost from the debate?
Ron Paul (50%)
Detailed results
7.Who had the most creative campaign video?
Ron Paul (48%)
Detailed results