Tuesday, November 6, 2007

False-Flag Anti-Semitism

I think this solves all the noose-hangings and the swastika placement cases:


"George Washington University officials said a Jewish student who complained about swastikas showing up on her door put them there herself.

News 4 interviewed the student last week after the fifth swastika was discovered. She did not want to be identified.

According to reporters at the newspaper, the student said, "I wasn't looking to create this sort of insanity. I wasn't looking to become a media darling. I was just looking for acknowledgment from the university that someone drew a swastika on the door."

Who turned out to be... YOU!!

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!!!


The next time I hear of a noose or a swastika, the first thing I'm going to think is Zionist agent provocateur!