Sunday, November 11, 2007

AP Omits Ron Paul in its Poll

I am really starting to hate the MSM! They LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

I don't believe a word in them anymore, because they are not about reporting events and facts.

They are about PROMOTING a CERTAIN WORLD VIEW and PUSHING THEIR AGENDA!!!!

AmeriKa's MSM SUCKS SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Latest AP poll does not include Ron Paul [DIRECT ACTION NEEDED]
by "Mike K" November 9th, 2007

That's right folks, the poll from 11-5 through 11-7 does not include Congressman Paul. It did, however, include Newt Gingrich and Sam Brownback who are not even in the race.

The poll:

http://www.ipsos-na.com/news/client

Poll reference number:

PROJECT #81-5681-66

Place to contact IPSOS

http://www.ipsos.com/who/contactus

My response:

Sent the following correspondence to IPSOS.

I would like to know why your poll from November 5 through November 7 PROJECT #81-5681-66 did not include Congressman Ron Paul as a choice for those interviewed. Congressman Paul certainly deserves to be included as a choice in future polls. This is especially true since you have included Sam Brownback and Newt Gingrich who are not even in the race. Can you clear this up for me? I appreciate your response.

Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Just got of the phone with IPSOS and they indicated that they are in collaboration with the AP on the polls, but it is solely up to the AP as to who is in the poll and who is excluded.

I just called the AP and was sent to a voice mail after speaking to what I believe was a receptionist.

I would suggest again that everyone call the AP and POLITELY ask why Ron Paul was left off the poll.

Here's the number again: 212-621-1500 (Associated Press)

PLEASE REPOST!"

I'm calling tomorrow morning.