Sunday, July 20, 2008

Where I Have Been

Not here because two days after Comcast gets in here, the thing goes on the fritz. You can imagine my reaction at this point, no?

Top it off with the crap browser (Firefox) I'm using, and the backdated worklog, I'm not at all happy this morning. I've missed two days of blog surfing, so all I have for "news' the last few days was the crap Boston Globe.

So now I have over 50 posts and a bunch of hurting crap ready to post. The fact is, the experience -- as frustrating as it was -- really exposed the garbage MSM that AmeriKa is getting. The stuff has reached a point where it is so bad, so transparent, and such lying propaganda that I'm wondering if I should just leave them in draft stage.

I need to figure something out for this blog, because I really can't stomach this garbage everyday. The lying, agenda-pushing, war-mongering Zionist pricks have ruined the relationship. The AmeriKan newspapers are literally shit, readers.