Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blog Post Theme For Today

And EVERYDAY, really.

As I post the pieces, please keep in mind the TRILLIONS we spend on OCCUPATIONS and the BILLIONS that go to bailout banks and are sent to Israel. You can't get away from the fact that we have NOTHING for US in AmeriKa, readers.

At some point I'm going to get tired of posting, highlighting, repeatedly refuting lies, etc, etc. I don't know what you have in store for you, readers, because I don't know what I want to do anymore.

What I do know is I am FED UP with the WAR-MONGERING, AGENDA-PROMOTING, LYING AmeriKan MSM!!!

But keep in mind the MONEY, MONEY, MONEY and WHAT WE HAVE IT FOR and what we DON'T HAVE IT FOR!!!!

Personally, I'm ready to dump all the politicians and elite types into the lake; however, I look around this town and this region and they are all quiescent. They don't seem to mind getting a royal screwing -- with much worse coming down the line.

For once (can you believe it) I have no rage and expletives to hurl; I'm just worn down by the shit that is fed the American people, and them actually believing the crap shoveled by the MSM and government.

Despite the lies, they still generally do, readers. Hey, it's in the paper! So it is difficult for me to state where I am today, folks. For once, I can't even describe it with foul-mouthed analogies or any other words. There is just dejection at AmeriKan apathy and the complete failure of the MSM.

Maybe the American people's apathy has finally gotten to me, as well as the MSM shit shovel.

I mean, I recognize it as soon as I see it these days, and as I have stated, I am really, really tired of them.

Maybe today was the last day they get my money.

GOODBYE, AmeriKan MSM!!!

That comes from a DECADES-LONG CONSUMER and PURCHASER, so UP YOURS, lying assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!