Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Lost War

Not one you hear much about, either (why would you with the CIA and government up to its neck in it all?):

"It's been an amazing Five Years - Drug War Rant

.... In the last five years, the U.S. government has shown signs that it may be losing its power to impose its drug war on the rest of the globe, and more countries are daring to resist.

We absolutely own the internet.

The few pathetic attempts on the part of prohibitionists to create an internet presence have been met almost uniformly with ridicule, and to this day, I know of no pro-drug-war site that allows publicly displayed comments. But we're everywhere -- and not just drug policy reform sites and their blogs, but also libertarian, liberal and conservative sites, criminal justice sites, and more.

And it's not just the sites, but all the residents of our online communities who write letters to the editor, comment on online fora, and even comment here at Drug WarRant. I know I couldn't do what I do without you -- not only because of the tips, corrections and feedback I get, but because the comments you leave on my blog provides much of the motivational fuel to keep it going.

So a huge thanks to all my readers, and especially those who stop by in the comments. It means a lot.... "

Oh, I second that last comment big time here on this blog, and I don't need the motivational fuel from comments.

I occasionally view by profile views, and I know someone is coming here and it ain't always me!!!!!

--MORE--"