Thursday, March 6, 2008

Why Newspapers Suck

It is not even because the news articles are shit, readers.

It is because the sports report is so damned awful.

I purchased only the local today (Globe was so bad online that I passed it by, and I'll never buy a New York Times again), and I was stunned by what I found.

The first thing I noticed was the second game of the evening last night had no write-up.

This is strange, since a local team that is a bit of an underdog (even though they are the defending champs), and the score -- but no box score -- was posted in the stats section.

WTF?!?! The game was OVER at 9:30?!?!

Readers, I have been attending these tournaments for YEARS and buying the write-ups in the local papers and this is the FIRST TIME EVER they failed to include all the games played from the night before.

But wait, it gets better.

Down the road, they played the Division I semifinals (in the hometown of the local paper).

There is no write-up for their second game of the evening, and when I look at the stats section, it lists the teams and records and then says "n."

That means a NIGHT GAME -- as if the damned thing was on the WEST COAST or something!!!!

It was JUST ACROSS TOWN, dammit!!!!!!

What is WRONG at the local and regional paper house, readers?

If the thing is SO BAD on the SPORTS, what does that tell you about the rest of the "news coverage?"

And WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS?

Why should they be ROBBED of the JOY of seeing there feats on their doorstep in the morning?

When I was a teen-ager and playing, I would have been crushed!

Thank God today's kids don't give a pfffft about newspapers!

Maybe this is why!!!!

As another piece of evidence, let me note that my friend (who I get the Sunday papers for so he can have a sports section to read when he visits) noted that on Sunday the local carried the WRONG BOX SCORE for the local college team.

They WON on Saturday night, but the box score said they lost and had a game from TWO MONTHS AGO there!!!

WTF, readers?

Are newspapers REALLY in THAT BAD of SHAPE?

Yup.


Bloggers 1; New York Times 0

Bloggers 476; MainStream Media 0 (F)

The Sucking Sound at the Washington Post

The Boston Globe Joins the New York Times and Washington Post in the Crapper


Better get your head out that ass, newspapers!

Well, there are three girls games I'm going to today -- and two others down the road (I like the girls games better than the boys; the girls try just as hard, and some cry at the end) -- so I guess I will just have to STAT THEM MYSELF!


:-)



P.S. I'll be gone for the day.

I need my sanity as much as anyone else.

For visitors to the site (thank you), I would suggest
giving Mike Rivero's What Really Happened a look.

It's got EVERYTHING from politics to economics to science to war.
It's the same thing over at Crimes and Corruption of the New World Order News!!

He doesn't comment as much, but this guy ties in tons of economic news as well as all the politics and wars you can handle.

So GO THERE NOW and give his round-down the look!!

For a deep look into our Zionist masters, scroll and click on articles from
Wake Up From Your Slumber.

The sad fact is, when you observe MSM and the government's policies, the bias is sadly reflected.

The TRUE MASTERS of this planet.

You can get an in-depth and up-close look at their crimes in the Holy Land if you go to
Desert Peace -- with the ADDED BENEFIT of INCREDIBLE ARTWORK!!

And for tracking the Globalist scum you can always hit
Prison Planet or Truth News and browse the site for things you may find to your liking.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my site, readers.

See you later, readers, I'm outta here!

Hey,
Taxi!!!!!!