Friday, March 21, 2008

Rev. Wright and the New York Times

This man also describes completely why I never purchase the New York Times, and rarely visit their website.

"Letter from Rev. Wright to the New York Times"

"Thank you for engaging in one of the biggest misrepresentations of the truth I have ever seen in sixty-five years....

Forgive me for having a momentary lapse. I forgot that The New York Times was leading the bandwagon in trumpeting why it is we should have gone into an illegal war. The New York Times became George Bush and the Republican Party's national "blog." The New York Times played a role in the outing of Valerie Plame. I do not know why I thought The New York Times had actually repented and was going to exhibit a different kind of behavior.

Maybe it was my faith in the Jewish Holy Day of Roshashana. Maybe it was my being caught up in the euphoria of the Season of Lent; but whatever it is or was, I was sadly mistaken. There is no repentance on the part of The New York Times. There is no integrity when it comes to The Times. You should do well with that paper, Jodi. You looked me straight in my face and told me a lie!

Sincerely and respectfully yours,

Reverend Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. ,
Senior Pastor
Trinity United Church of Christ
"

That's why my posts have been sparse lately. ]

I look at the MSM websites for you, readers, but I'm tired of all the propaganda.

I read some of the articles, but I'm tired of the bias and lies.

Additionally, I've been reading the blogs, and I have nothing to add.

When there are posts I like, I'll post them here.

But you can go read their comments for yourself.

But the peeks and looks at MSM anything is diminishing for me and thus the outrageous commentaries, especially after clicking through some of the T.V. news the last couple days.

I'm not even watching those shills anymore.

I check the blogs to see what is happening in the world, and that's about it.

I don't like Amerikan MSM anymore because they LIE ALL the TIME!!!!

As an update, I will say that as I just completed my morning rounds and I passed by the newspapers.

I had the chance, picked up a Globe and said no.

And the little I saw of MSM television?

Oh, it makes you sick!

Not only the blatant agenda-push, but the LIES and the ha-ha-has of the crap "news"readers.

I simply can no longer take it, which is why the profane commentary and posts are down.

I'll get what I need off the blogs, and so should you, readers.

Thanks for visiting.