Friday, March 7, 2008

The Palestinian Princess That Israel Murdered

Blog policy, pictures first:

The image “http://samimajed.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/1_773927_1_341.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I look at this, shake my head, look again...

I am not going to be able to get this image out of my head tonight, readers.

Israel murders infant girl, wound her mother in central Gaza

This was not a stray bullet, but a sniper shot. Think about that.

"

Thank you, blogger.

Oh, and readers
:

She was 20 DAYS OLD and HER NAME was
Amira Abu Asr!

And yes, she is and always will be the most
precious little princess!

Oh, my heart!!!!

I don't mind telling you there is water running down my face, readers.

Is it running down yours, too?

Maybe this will help you get started:

"The 20 Days Old Princess…

Ameera (Arabic for princess), 20 days old killed by “Israel” while in between her mom’s hands… Apparently the innocent “Israeli” soldiers thought she was the one behind the home-made rocket launched into Sderot…

1_773927_1_341.jpg
Photo Credit: AFP

The story told by her injured mom: ” We were going to visit the sick mother of Yousif Missiri, she is suffering from kidney problems and lives in her son’s house, they are friends of our family [Yousef Missiri is wanted for “Israel”]. While we are about to eat dinner, one of the kids came inside and started shouting the “Israeli” tanks are surrounding the neighborhood. Moments later the “Israeli” soldiers started calling on us to exit the home one by one, first three sisters of Missiri exited, then I followed them holding Ameera in my hands and shouting to them, Please don’t kill us, don’t kill my children [she was also accompanied by her 2 other kids]” she continues ” while I was holding Ameera and shouting, the soldiers mounted a strong flashlight on us and started firing shots at me and me daughter, I got heavily injured in my arm while still holding Ameera not knowing she is already dead, I knew she was dead the next morning”. She continues, ” I want to know why they killed her, did she fire rockets on the settlements or was she fighting them!”…

Ameera’s father was also beaten up and taken into custody because he kept asking the soldiers “why did you kill my daughter!”.

This entry was posted on March 5, 2008"

Until Israel cease and desists in their mass-murdering, genocidal rampaging, the heart of this world will continue to crumble and be destroyed.

So FUCKING STOP IT, Israel!!!!

STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Here come the tears again!

Every time I look at the photograph!