Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Occupation Iraq: Latuff's Cartoons

You simply MUST VIEW the cartoons at this web site!

I tried to post them, but for some reason the blog won't let me fit and format them.

So click on the link and view some of the most tremendous and accurate drawings I have ever seen!!!

"Brazilian cartoonist's take on "5 years occupation of Iraq""

Did you scroll down and look at them, readers?

Incredible, huh?

Pictures truly are worth more than words!

I will post his message, though
:

"From Carlos Latuff:

????? ??? ????? ??????? ????? ????????? Message to my Arab/Muslim brothers and sisters

(for the message in Arabic, click here)

Dear brothers and sisters, I need your help to find Arab newspapers or magazines willing to reproduce my cartoons about Palestine and Iraq in weekly or monthly basis, in order to reach Arab audience whom do not speak English and have no Internet access. Samples of my work can be seen here:

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/article.php?pg=11&ar=176

If you have any direct contact with editors, please, inform. Write me in English only, since I don't speak Arabic, unfortunately. Contact me here! Thanks a lot in advance.

latuff@uninet.com.br

Courtesy of Latuff's DeviantArt web site"